Moving into this year, one of my goals was to stop doing so much cardio and try to focus on toning instead. Don't get me wrong, cardio is great for sweating off those calories, but I feel my best when I combine cardio days with various arm, butt, and abs workouts. I mainly search Pinterest for short workouts that don't require anything more than 15 lb weights and can be done at home, but there are a few Youtube videos I've found that are great. So I've collected some of the best workouts I've found and divided them into categories based on their target areas: abs, butt, arms, and general cardio. I tried to find a random spread of 10, 15, and 20 minute workouts, so you can gear it to whatever amount of time that you have that day.  

Happy Toning!


Focus: Abs  


 
Youtube: "10 Minute Abs Workout - At Home Abdominal and Oblique Excercises" 
Credit: Fitness Blender 


 
Pinterest, Neila Ray Workout  


                                          Youtube: "Denise Austin Power Pilates Workout"
Credit: Denise Austin and Be Fit 




 
Pinterest, FitWRR.com  


 
Pinterest, sweatbands and spandex 


Focus: Butt 

 
Youtube: "POP pilates: Butt Blaster Workout (25 minutes)" 
Credit: blogilates 





                            Youtube: "Best Butt and Thigh Workout -- At Home -- No Equipment" 
Credit: womensworkoutchannel  


 
Pinterest, Scrumptious 




Pinterest, Darebee Workout  



 
Pinterest, Fitwirr 


Focus: Arms 

Pinterest, WorkoutLabs 

 
Pinterest, J'adore la mode Chic 




Youtube: "Tank Top Arms Workout" 
Credit: Fitness Blender  

Pinterest

 
Pinterest 


General Cardio 

Pinterest, Popsugar



Youtube: "32 Minute Home Cardio Workout with No Equipment - Calorie Blasting Cardio Training" 
Credit: Fitnessfinder  



Pinterest 



Pinterest, spotebi 




 
Pinterest, Darebee 





xx, 


Seff


Comments